KatalystCoin is having a Chinese New Year Giveaway! Win An $80 AngPao from Katalyst this Chinese New Year–We have 8 Packets to Give Away!
And here are the terms and conditions!
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
To celebrate Chinese New Year, the team at KatalystCoin is happy to be giving away Red Packets/ Ang Paos! By participating in the Competition, you hereby agree to abide by all the terms and conditions set out herein (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. This Giveaway is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents aged 18 and above, and by entering the Competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
This campaign runs from the 5th Feb 2018 to 28th Feb 2018. 8 Winners to be announced by 5th March 2018.
2. A panel of judges will select 8 winners via Facebook (www.facebook.com/katalystcoin).
Each Winner will receive:
– 1 x $80 in Red Packet!
3. Shortlisted entries will be notified, and shortlisted participants will have to respond to verify that they and their partners are eligible for the contest (aged 18 and above and are Singapore citizens or permanent residents). The winner of the competition will be informed via Facebook direct message, where the winner will have to respond with his full name, NRIC, contact number and email for us to determine eligibility for the prize. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, the prize will be awarded to the next contactable winner.
5. All winners will have to collect their ang pao in person at the Katalyst Pte Ltd office. You will be informed of these details via email. If there is collection on behalf, an authorised letter and email are needed.
6. By posting a Competition entry / entries, the participant represents, acknowledges and warrants to that the Competition entry is an original work conceived and created solely by the participant and does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in their Competition entry / entries.
7. All Competition entries shall be subject to the approval of the panel of judges, who shall have the sole discretion to disqualify any Competition entry as it sees fit, including but not limited to Competition entries which contain obscene, provocative, objectionable, defamatory, inappropriate, or illegal content.
8. Each participant agrees and hereby grants to the irrevocable, global, perpetual, sublicensable, royalty-free licence to use, adapt and reproduce any and all entries submitted and to perform, transmit, broadcast and exploit such entries in any manner and in any medium available now or in the future. By winning the giveaway, the winner would be giving the rights to the organizer the right to use the photos for marketing and portfolio purposes.
9. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Competition entry as it deems fit, including but not limited to Competition entries which contain obscene, provocative, objectionable, defamatory, inappropriate, or illegal content.
10. Each participant shall indemnify , its related companies, and their respective officers, employees and agents against any claims, liabilities, damages, loss or expenses (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
11. In the event of any breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by any of the participants in the Competition, reserves the right to disqualify his/her entry.
12. We reserve the right to change any of these Terms and Conditions, or to terminate or postpone the Competition at any time without prior notice.
13. All decisions made by shall be final and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained.
– END –